It happens that customers bring back purchased goods. You can use the return button in your cash register to enter these. This ensures that the cash register and inventory are always correct.
To post a return correctly, proceed as follows:
- Click on the cashier in the main navigation. Here you will find the “Return” button.
- Choose the date of purchase of the product and then click on the returned product.
- Should the customer purchase another product, it can be added to the checkout process.
- Select the payment method with which the customer will be refunded the goods, this is usually cash, and complete the process.
- If cash is returned, withdraw money from the cash register and return it to the customer.